10mm Wheel Spacer : 4 Wheel Parts And Service.
WHOLESALE BOSS WHEELS ONLINE - POWER WHEELS WIRING DIAGRAM - HOT WHEELS ACCELERATOR LAPTOP.
Wholesale Boss Wheels Online
- Sell (goods) in large quantities at low prices to be retailed by others
- sweeping: ignoring distinctions; "sweeping generalizations"; "wholesale destruction"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- With processing of data carried out simultaneously with its production
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; "on-line industries"
- While so connected or under computer control
- In or into operation or existence
- on-line(a): being in progress now; "on-line editorial projects"
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; "an on-line database"
- A person in control of a group or situation
- exceptionally good; "a boss hand at carpentry"; "his brag cornfield"
- A person in charge of a worker or organization
- foreman: a person who exercises control over workers; "if you want to leave early you have to ask the foreman"
7" single din multimedia control station with touch panel control, usb & built-in navi / bluetooth
Clarion's NX501 offers all the features of the NZ501 in a 2-DIN package--a premium audio/video navigation unit with built-in GPS navigation, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming, and USB, iPod, and iPhone compatibility. iPod video playback is also available using an optional cable (CCA748). The unit is also Sirius Satellite Radio and HD Radio Ready (including the iTunes tagging feature) with additional hardware. With built-in GPS navigation, the flash memory allows for quick response and access to navigation maps and multimedia options. In addition, you'll get massive expandability with 3 sets of preamp outputs and an additional set for full two-zone operation.
Premium in-dash navigation unit with advanced high-resolution widescreen VGA touch panel display. Click here for a larger image
Touchscreen Navigation and Entertainment
6.2-Inch Touch Panel Display
The double-DIN NX501 boasts a fixed 6.2-inch touch panel display, with a brilliant 800 x 480 RGB pixel resolution for easy navigation of roads and unit features.
Built-in Navigation System With 12 Million POIs
The NX501 features a built-in car navigation system with simple destination input, turn-by-turn voice prompts, selectable route guidance, text-to-speech directions with spoken street names, 2D/3D navigation--everything you need to reach your destination quickly and efficiently. Pre-loaded with over 15 million Points of Interest, its database includes national parks, restaurants, gas stations, and much more. Maps cover the US 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, and updating maps/software is a breeze.
Built-in SiRFprima GPS Receiver featuring TeleAtlas Mapping Coverage of US 50 States, Canada, and Puerto Rico on Preloaded Micro SD Card.
USB connection enables complete control of your iPod including video playback.
Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth capable mobile phone for hands-free calls or streaming music through your car's audio system.
With a built-in Parrot Bluetooth interface, you can wirelessly connect your Bluetooth capable mobile phone to listen to calls through your car's audio system. Answer calls, dial using a 10-digit key screen, dial from your phone book, and more, for safe and convenient hands-free calling. A built-in microphone is included or you can add the optional RCB199 external mic.
If you have a cell phone or audio player with Bluetooth, you can also stream your music directly through the system, complete with playback controls for compatible devices. HFP/HSP/OPP/A2DP/AVRCP/DUN/PBAP Bluetooth protocols are supported.
Superior iPod and iPhone Connectivity
USB connection enables complete control of your iPod including video playback (add the optional CCA748 video cable). Browse your iPod/iPhone's contents and settings, and control playback right from the receiver.
HD and SAT Radio Ready
Connecting the THD400 lets you enjoy listening to digitally broadcast radio programs with all their superior quality and helpful information. This includes iTunes Tagging capability, so if you hear a song on the radio that you like, you can tag it to download later from the iTunes Store. Save time finding and accumulating the tunes you want.
You can also connect to a Sirius Satellite Radio receiver without any need for a interface box--and enjoy over 130 channels of music, news, talk shows, sports and traffic information with digital quality sound throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Rear Vision Camera RCA Input
This RCA input enables you to smoothly connect a rear camera to display the area behind your vehicle. The increased view encourages and facilitates safer driving.
Front/Rear AV Inputs
NX501 is equipped with AV input terminals on the front and rear of the unit to enable enjoyment of content from an external connected source. The rear RCA inputs are ideal for permanent installations, while the front pin jack type input will come in handy for quick connection of portable audiovisual sources.
8ch/2V RCA Output with Subwoofer Control
With 3 sets of RCA outputs, you are free to add external power amplifiers to create a more powerful, sophisticated audio system. Also, independent volume control is enabled for the subwoofer so you can adjust the level of bass output to your liking at any time, regardless of the output level of the other channels.
Two of the channels are used for rear zone programming, allowing back seat passengers to enjoy different programming than those in the front.
What's in the Box
NX501 Receiver, Remote Control With Battery, Wiring Harness, GPS Antenna, Trim Ring, Cleaning Cloth, Installation Hardware, AV Cable, Documentation
Jioufen Old Street ????
Honestly speaking, what drew us to this store wasn't the food but the wallful of huge photos of celebrities who had patronised the store mostly taken with the well-groomed lady boss or huge close-up shots of the 50-year-old+ lady boss in brilliantly-coloured outfits, completed with heavy make-up, matching hats or accessories taken in various countries.
While waiting for our bowl of fishballs & meatballs, we noted that the opposite wall was equally filled up with more huge close-up shots of the lady boss.
As the fishballs & meatballs tasted as ordinary as they looked, I reckon that she must have great connection or extradordinary PR skills to have so many celebrities patronising her store. To be fair, the food, while not fantastic, does make a nice & warm meal on a cold day.
Jioufen Old Street ???? :
Add: Shuici Rd, Jishan rd, Cingbian Rd in Jioufen, Rueifang Township, Taipei County
Main area of interest-town's historic commercial district (Jishan Street (???) & Shuchi Street (???)
WHAT TO SEE: Historical buildings & scenic views along narrow winding streets, steep mount slope, after sunset: fav place for tea n watch fishing boat lights on distant sea.
WHAT TO EAT: Jiufen. Fishball soup, yuyuan (taro balls), dumplings hot/cold with sweet bean, mochi / ma shu, traditional snacks(taro balls)
Grandma Lai's Yuyuan (?????)
No.143, Jishan Street- most famous one for taro balls
Jiufen boasts numerous teahouses that offer great views over the Pacific Ocean.
City Of Sadness Restaurant (?????????)
35 Shuchi Road, Tel:+886 2 2406-2289, just on the corner of Shuqi and Qingbian Roads, is featured in the Taiwanese movie City Of Sadness by Hou Hsiao-hsien
Jiufen Teahouse (????)
142 Jishan Street, Tel:+886 2 2496-9056, 
- the first teahouse in Jiufen since 1991
FROM TAIPEI TO JIOUFEN:
From Taipei - Zhongxiao-Fuxing Stnt, No. 1 Exit, take Keelung bus to Jioufen. Get off just before 7/11.
FROM KEELUNG TO JIOUFEN:
- Board Keelung bus from Keelung bus stop (Jinguashih Line) to Jioufen (About 50min, NT$45)
- Buses have English bus signs & Chinese LED but no bus number. Will bypass Rueifang Train Stnt - Alight at bus stop along Jioufen Old Street (Chishan Street) stop just before Seven-Eleven convenience store.
FROM JIOUFEN TO TAIPEI :
- Take Keelung bus from Jioufen bus stop (near police post) to Rueifang train / railway station ?? Jui-fang 089 (About 15min)
- Take train to Taipei Main Station (About 40-50min, NT$80)
- Take bus to Keelung (about 50min)
- take train to Taipei Main Station (About 50-60min; approx. NT$66 depending on train type)
We visited Yehliou Geo-Park followed by Keelung before heading to Jioufen Old Street (see the other 2 sets).
Finally, we took the bus which took us back to Taipei Bus Terminal. I followed my original plan to shop at Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Dept Store (near Taipei Main Station)
However, I eventually gave HUAYIN ST. SHOPPING AREA a pass as I was really tired by then. Furthermore, the early enthusiasm to shop for wholesale craft materials had died off even before the trip as my attempt to sell my crafts online did not fall through :( after a lot a lot a lot a lot of hard work, money & time were exhausted.
Thanks to Monica's recommendation, shopping was Shin Kong was a delight. I bought some quality stuffs there with some discount. While the prices are steeper, I could shop in comfort at leisurely pace. I got praises for the bronze metallic bag & little blue velvet coat bought there.
After a few purchases at Shin Kong also asked for direction to walk back to Ximending, thinking it was only a stop away. Wrong decision. I ended up getting lost in the rain along the dark streets after getting quite a few wrong directions by well-intended locals.
My origin al plan after visiting Yehliou, Keelung & Jioufen:
4) BOOKSTORE STREET (CHONGQING(CHONGCING) S. RD) (near Huaxi St)
- 5mins’ walk fr Taipei Main Stnt; lots of book stores; mostly Chinese titles
JOYCE: TAIPEI MAIN STNT (if nothing much, might go Ximen)
1) HUAYIN ST. SHOPPING AREA
- wholesale-priced accessories, clothes, cheap winter wear, NT200 (SGD$9.20) ~ NT350 (SGD$16)
- take the metro ( Bannan (Blue) Line or Danshui (Red) Line ) to Taipei Main Stnt, walk about 10-15 min, behind Taipei Main stnt, ( Huauyin St & Chongqing N. Rd)
2) Shin Kong Mitsukoshi Dept Store (Shin Kong Tower) (recommended by Monica)
- 66, Sec.1, Zhongxiao W. Rd (02) 2388-5552, wkdays 11am-9.30pm, Wkends 11am-10pm, No OFF
- original (Shin Kong Life Tower), across Taipei Main Stnt, biggest dept store in W. Taipei
XINYI STORE: MRT to Taipei City Hall Stnt; walk 15min to Songshou Rd, Bus 621, 294, 611, 20, 288, 612, 284, 2, 77, 37, 46, 69, 537 to Taipei City Hall.
Taipei New World Shopping Centre - Sec. 1, Zhongxiao (Jhonsiao) W. Rd, quite new
ICE MONSTER - Fr Taipei Main Station, Bus 22 to Xinyi- YongKang intersectn, walk 5min, Seasonal fruits on huge portio
Boss au Lait
I arrived in Japan on the 2nd, and got my phone on the 6th.
I didn't record anything I drank before that point, thus.
This is by no means every single item I've ever drunk here, but pretty much all the bottles and cans and such have been recorded. I haven't doubled anything up, though.
I had forgotten I'd drunk this. I like the spin on the usual boss's-head-in-circle motif.
custom marine steering wheels
elite wholesale wheels
free download 18 wheels of steel extreme trucker
cheap motorcycle wheels
bones skateboard wheels
lew carbon wheels
solid motorcycle wheels
18 wheels of steel convoy patches
kx wheels vancouver
18 wheels of steel truck downloads
Post a comment
| HOME |